GingerOne of the common illnesses that plague our society today is Hypertension. Hypertension is the Medical term used to describe High Blood Pressure. The most common symptoms associated with Hypertension are; headaches, nausea, vomiting, blurry vision, noise in the ears e.t.c. In other cases there are no recognizable symptoms, in such cases, people develop heart diseases, kidney problems e.t.c. without realizing they have High Blood Pressure/Hypertension, which is why Hypertension is euphemistically called Silent Killer.
This has created a lot of awareness regarding Hypertension in Medical Journals, Clinics, Organized conferences e.t.c. as campaigns of awareness against this deadly disease. People diagnosed with Hypertension are on daily medications, plus other forms of non-drug prescriptions like 30 minutes minimum, a controlled diet (less Salt i.e. Sodium which is not good for the heart).
However i have employed a more organic path of healing from Hypertension, which has proven very successful to my patients, whom have administered the following simple Organic Prescription. Using Ginger and natural Honey as an addition to their diet, the results were shocking in its success. Personally, 4 out of 5 Patients who followed my Organic Prescription, recovered nicely. Let me share the steps i prescribed to my patients using Organic Prescriptions;
- Take a piece of fresh Ginger and pound it in a handheld wooden Pounder because Iron, Bronze or other metals, absorb the necessary elements that give the Ginger its healing power.
- You repeatedly pound the Ginger till it has become soft, then you add a cup of fresh water.
- Sieve the mixture of Ginger and fresh water.
- Dilute the sieved content with fresh water. Remember Ginger is quite hot for when drinking it purely, so it is advisable for those who cannot withstand the heat, to dilute it further in water till it is most comfortable to drink.
- Drink a cup every afternoon for one month or till you feel better. Because Ginger has an array of positive healing effects on the body. Ginger is most effective in the afternoons.Natural HoneyOne teaspoon of natural honey diluted in a cup of hot water, should be taken on a daily basis. Natural Honey has a huge impact on the various systems of your body. E.g. It nourishes and replenishes the Myocardium (i.e. the muscular tissue of the heart)I wish you all a good health and a great pace to recovery.